Our Core Values
- We are radically dependent on God: We cannot do life in our own strength. We rely on prayer, the authority of Scripture and the power of the Holy Spirit.
- We desire to see Jesus transform every person: We know Jesus takes us “as is” and has the power to change us into His likeness.
- We strive for authentic community: We believe transformation happens best with others in life groups and on ministry teams.
- We serve selflessly: We expect every person who calls Grace Fellowship Thornton home to participate on a team using their unique gifts and abilities.
- We live on mission every day: We exist to engage the hurting and broken world with the Gospel.
- We strengthen families growing together in Christ: We respond to God’s grace by practicing that it is more blessed to give than receive.
- We care for the marginalized: We demonstrate the heart of Jesus by showing every person dignity and respect.