WE ARE DETERMINED TO BE GENEROUS BECAUSE YOU, FATHER, ARE GENEROUS.
Participate in what God is doing locally and globally
Thank you for considering a financial gift to Grace Fellowship Thornton. At Grace Fellowship we believe financial giving is a heart issue. Pray and ask God for wisdom as to how He wants to grow and transform you in the area of giving (James 1:5). It has been said, “Give according to revelation, not rationalization.”
Why We Give
Financial giving to the church is an individual response of gratitude for what God has done for you. It is an act of worship to give back to God part of what he has blessed you with. Maybe that is a lot or maybe it is a little. The amount is not the issue. A truly giving and generous heart is one that recognizes and acknowledges God’s ownership over everything and His personal grace to each of us individually.
Ways to Give
- The weekly offering at our Sunday service.
- Bill pay or direct money transfers through your bank. Our email address for this is: email@example.com
- The church’s mailing address and phone are: Grace Fellowship Thornton 12505 Colorado Blvd Thornton, CO 80241 Ph: 303-457-8560 request to speak with someone to setup the Laotian church plant support.
- The GIVE ONLINE link below for one-time or recurring debit card, credit card, or ACH transactions from your bank account.
- MORE OPTIONS? https://give.idonate.com/grace-fellowship-thornton/gift-options